Subject: [Leica] Olympus E-330 OlympuLeic
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Mar 8 17:28:04 2006

Just got my E-330 and Leica R to FourThirds adapter. What with rain here and
a sore throat, I've had more time to write about this amazing new camera
than to actually USE it. So here's a Blog that I just posted which folks on
the list might enjoy:

http://www.northcoastphotos.com/OlympuLeic.htm

Feel free to comment and correct any mistakes. Would gladly post any
interesting E-330 "OlympuLeic" comments to this new blog, too. Just send
them to me at datamaster@northcoastphotos.com

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
(Tree LUGger)