Subject: [Leica] Couple of E-330 shots
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu Mar 9 00:33:55 2006

Great demo shot of Mr. Le, Neal! Any other camera and you would have been
dusting yourself off after the shot and rubbing your knees, depending on
your age. Isn't that live mode flip screen great? Just set the E-330 on the
floor and look down like a TLR. And what a perspective from that 7-14mm,
too.

HCB would have made this camera positively DANCE down the street! At LHSA in
San Francisco when I tried to describe this kind of camera/photo creativity
to a Leica Rep, his only reply was, "That is not an M!"

Good grief! Fortunately Mr Leitz did not say to Mr Barnack, "Das ist nicht a
Press Kamera!"

Just added a few more photos to my OlympuLeic Blog at
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/OlympuLeic.htm - nothing taken WITH the new
E-330 yet, but some interesting ones OF it with the Leica adapter.

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

<<
Seems as if the new Olympus E-330 is getting popular with the LUG group, I
just picked up mine today.
Here are a couple of shots taken in the Camera shop;

The owner Mr. Le,

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/photos_05/tn/phat2a.jpg.html

And salesman Rob,

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/photos_05/tn/P1010004a.jpg.html

I'm also a part time salesman but today I was a customer.
The lens for both shots was the 7-14mm f4  both were shot at ISO 800.

Neal F