Subject: [Leica] Weekly canal walk
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Mar 9 10:55:03 2006

Doug - Of these, I like the last two the best but feel they might
both do with some cropping.  For Barge/Bow Wave I would crop it just
above the bow staff and to the right of the point where the bow
coming breaks then just to the right of the shore and a bit above the
current lower edge of the frame.  This really draws attention to the
majestic curve of the bow wave.

Similarly, for the birds in the last shot I'd crop it so there was
nothing but them in the upper left quarter and all the rest is water.

Nice catch on both of them.

Thanks for the look.

Regards,

Dick