Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XXV Daffodils with Plum petals
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Mar 9 15:34:37 2006

Don:
Four years in the Marine Corps, including time as a competitive shooter
and time in Vietnam, left me with quite a knowledge base in weaponry. If
you were to get caught holding your (you know what) in your hand when
something bigger was needed a 9mm might look good.

I've heard the deer population argument from many sources but have a
problem with the real motivation behind it. If these hunter's intentions
are really magnanimous and their intentions are humane my point of view
is in error. Personally though, I think it's just plain "I wanna blast
something".

One other thing and  I promise to shut up. I live in Florida where the
overpopulations from New Jersey tourists is a huge problem. Any ideas
for a solution?

Walt