Subject: [Leica] New pics and Tri-X
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Mar 10 09:55:13 2006

On Mar 10, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:

> Ken,
> I've looked at your posted images for some time, and I believe
> these are the best of the lot.

> Try hanging the drying film strip with a minimum of weight on the
> lower end.  Use just enough weight to keep it from rolling up.
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

Thanks much, Jim.  I really appreciate your comments.  I just got an
email from a photog on another list and he asked me about the drying
routine.

I didn't use weights to pull the film straight.

Next time I'll try weighting them.

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn