Subject: [Leica] New pics and Tri-X
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Mar 10 09:46:44 2006

Ken,
I've looked at your posted images for some time, and I believe these are the
best of the lot.  I like the tonal qualities much better than the earlier
posts.  I haven't developed Tri-X in many years, so can only offer one
suggestion on the film curling question.  Try hanging the drying film strip
with a minimum of weight on the lower end.  Use just enough weight to keep
it from rolling up.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] New pics and Tri-X)