Subject: [Leica] Re - Couple of E-330 shots, well one more at least
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Mar 10 19:25:42 2006

Neal Friedenthal showed:

> This one is horticultural, just to show color with the e-330  deliberately
> underexposed the lightened and increased contrast in PS.
> http://www.photoneal.com/photos/photos_05/tn/P1010113a.jpg.html<<<

Nice shot Neal and excellent colour.

Now I'm playing devils advocate here, what if any difference would there be
with a Leica DMR $6000 Canadian dollar R9 digital adapter warrant buying one
when you get this kind of quality?

Man I keep looking for a common sense answer to this question when it
doesn't even buy you a complete picture taking machine. Regardless of how
much I paid for all my Leica gear because that question is not relevant to
this situation.

ted

Replies: Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Re - Couple of E-330 shots, well one more at least (Ted's question))