Subject: [Leica] Re - Couple of E-330 shots, well one more at least (Ted's question)
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri Mar 10 21:32:44 2006

Ted:

I've never shot with an R or owned an R lens and body, only used M's.
Although I do remember shooting an SL years ago that my father in law
owned.... he loved the 90 lens especially on the SL. But you might be
interested in an article in the new Photo Techniques mag that should be now
on your newstand. Near the back there is an article on a comparison of the
Canon 1Ds Mk 11, the Olympus E (not sure which model though) and the R9 with
a DMR.
Glancing through the article I noticed that the Canon took most of the
accolades, but when it came to printing on an Epson digital printer for
final output, the reviewer raved about the DMR results compared to the
Canon. But then I think he started to talk about the idea of the R lens on
the Canon. Give it a read if you can.

Scott Gregory
London, Ontario

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re - Couple of E-330 shots, well one more at least (Ted's question))