Subject: Leica M6, M1911 and the male customization urge was Re: [Leica] Couple of E-330 shots -- Naming the Leicapus - Olyca?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Mar 12 04:05:08 2006

My only ever bit of customising, and very necessary too  - for any one
who has ever had an early Contax, you know what the "leather" is like -
this one is now covered with the leather from an old wallet I picked up
at a flea-market.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3593_edited_1_001
Douglas