Subject: Leica M6, M1911 and the male customization urge was Re: [Leica] Couple of E-330 shots -- Naming the Leicapus - Olyca?
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Sun Mar 12 12:59:42 2006

I will be honest - I was going to do something similar
(in grey snakeskin) to my 139, but I got a Contax
replacement kit for next to nothing, so it remains
anonymous. I had also considered such a thing for a
rather tatty Rolleiflex T I have spare, but never got
round to it.

Nick

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3593_edited_1_001