Subject: [Leica] NEW PICTURES :-)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Mar 13 08:33:10 2006

Ted - Wow!  Quick delivery!  :-)  Thanks Ted.   All great to look at
as always.  It's nice to see the Trudeau shot again and I'm sure I've
seen Coliseum and jumper shots before, too - and not at Hyannis. They
are unforgettable, the kind photo that just gets etched in your head.

That shot with the doctor drilling away on the leg gave me chills
since I'm likely to be the drill'ee in that photo before too much
longer.  ;-)

Looks like you must have been at water level and right next to that
little whirlpool in the rowing shot.  Did you use a 28 for that, or
wider?

Keep 'em coming.