Subject: [Leica] PAW 10 dlridings
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 13 14:39:49 2006

Daniel Ridings said:
>>> Still don't have my head above water. I was the official photographer
> for the Swedish Championships ... lot of people waiting to see their
> pictures.<<
> http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2006/10.html<<<

Daniel,
Oh you do have my deepest sympathies on this one! :-) Being "official
photographer" on an event like this can become a nightmare of work and
people wanting their pictures before the event started. ;-)

Steady now lad, think of it as some kind of penance for a few days and not
something you'll do for the rest of your life! ;-) I know that'll make you
feel better. ;-)

ted