Subject: [Leica] PAW from Jim Shulman--Making the Hajj
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Mar 14 12:56:58 2006

While BD was off in Bethlehem, PA photographing rotting industrial sites
last Saturday, John and I hopped into our '57 Dodge and paid our respects to
the one and only Jayne Mansfield.

Her grave is in Pen Argyl, PA, only about 20 minutes from the spot where BD
was shooting away.

There were lots of interesting tributes at her grave, including a few
stuffed unicorns and lots of glitter.  No underwire bras of '66 Buick owners
manuals, though.

M2, 35 Summicron pre-asph, Velvia 100.

John wants to visit Mary Jo Kopechne's plot next.

Back to 8mm movies.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW from Jim Shulman--Making the Hajj)