Subject: [Leica] bra size and mortality.
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Mar 14 18:56:06 2006

Girls, please!  Put away your emery boards and hatpins!

Let's have some respect for the late thespian.  After all, she did star in
"The Girl Can't Help It" and "The Las Vegas Hillbillys"--the latter with
Mamie Van Doren (where Cinemascope was a necessity, not a gimmick.)

Back to silver halide.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Birthplace of the late, great Jayne Mansfield