Subject: [Leica] bra size and mortality.
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Mar 14 18:49:12 2006

And all this time, I thought it was a joke...

Although likely there are those who ARE female by persuasion now that
radical surgical procedures are more common.

I guess the same would go for cup size.

I even know a converted Jew or tew. Would that be of the Jewish
persuasion?

Ric Carter
of the short/bald/beer-gutted persuasion