Subject: [Leica] bra size and mortality.
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Mar 14 20:19:18 2006

Does this make the old movie "Friendly Persuasion" suspect, too? Good grief,
Marc, I've never in a long and unsheltered life heard the term persuasion
given such a bad rap.

Somebody pressed a button on you that no one else knew existed. Poor BD
stepped on a land mine in a field that wasn't even marked but was certainly
"Marc'ed!"

I am certainly now of the persuasion to walk on pins and needles anywhere
semantically near you, Marc, that's for sure!

Gary T