Subject: [Leica] Fuji F11
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Mar 14 23:47:24 2006

Larry
Habits have changed. Today most people with a p&s camera want to use the LCD
not the VF. IMO, the LCD viewfinder is often problematic to use, especially
in bright sunlight. But even IF there's an internal VF, it's mostly small
and squinty. As far as I remember, this thread started about the Ricoh GR
digital and it's ability to carry a external viewfinder (Nathan has a 28mm
CV metal finder on it). Seen this way, an accessory shoe might be more
useful for a P&S than a squinty viewfinder. Another cool combo would be the
Ricoh GX8 (28-85mm eq.) with a russian turret finder... (28-135mm)
Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ricoh GR digital - some of my tests)