Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Wed Mar 15 09:24:24 2006

I'm currently motoring up the California Coast, again, this time with
that E-500 and a few lenses (11-22 and 40-150, specifically). The
results I'm getting - within the limitations mentioned in my previous
posts - are really eye opening. If the E-330/Panaleica solves the low
light situation to my satisfaction, my Canon SLR days are seriously
numbered.

The lenses are really that good.

Wow.

Will von Dauster

Who will try to post some images in his "spare" time.

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330)
Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330)