Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Mar 15 09:40:00 2006

Hi Will - heading as far up the coast as Eureka?

A LUGger dropping by a few years ago for coffee here was how I ended up with
my LUG "call sign". I think I just acquired another one last week- showed up
at the high school NJROTC in my blue Coast Guard flight suit (they wear the
olive drab now) and was promptly dubbed "Papa Smurf" by a bunch of freshmen!

Gary
(Tree LUGger)