Subject: [Leica] Re: New photos (non-Leica)
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu Mar 16 09:15:33 2006

Ric Carter wrote:

> Simon--
>
> Delicious!
>
> Easily my favorite on so many accounts:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/English-Lakeland/DerwentW2

> Also really liked:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/English-Lakeland/DerwentW1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/English-Lakeland/Castlerigg2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/English-Lakeland/Buttermere1

> Thanks!

To Simon,

I agree 100% with Ric's sentiments.  I made a
list too, and they were the same ones.  They
stand out.

The Lake District scenes have been photographed
many times but you have managed to put your
individual stamp on these shots, and I like it a
lot.

Colin,
(a little fed up of doing formula portraits in
the studio, day in, day out. Oh! for the
outdoors.<g>)

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/blackberry