Subject: [Leica] Re: my PAW Wk11
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu Mar 23 07:35:41 2006

Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 3 possibilities this week after testing an OT
> camera (Nikon 28Ti:
> great lens, ergonomics needing a lot of getting
> used to and I'm not
> sure yet if I'll be willing to put time in that
> after seeing Nathan's
> GR D images and having owned a GR1s. Yes, I
> admit it: letting it go
> was not a smart move.)
>
> I prefer the 1st one for the tones, the 2nd one
> for the graphism, and
> the 3d one for sentimental reasons.
> Which one do you prefer? Any suggestions?
>
> Starting at http://tinyurl.com/kqubd

Philippe,

I like the third best, for the light, which you
have captured very well thanks to careful
composition.  The atmosphere is wonderful.

The other two are nice shots but the light is
flat.

Colin

NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/