Subject: [Leica] Ansonia Hotel
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Mar 17 08:54:18 2006

Didier - I'm not sure.  The standard LH5 hood was on the lens.  I'm
only really starting to use this lens now but haven't seen vignetting
in the dozen or so other Nokton shots I've taken - at least that I've
noticed.  I will go back an look for it now.  I was shooting through
a window (untinted), but don't believe that would have caused it.

If you have any ideas I'd like to hear them.