Subject: [Leica] OT:Canon EOS 1v
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Sat Mar 18 16:50:20 2006

I'm not quite in Nachtwey's class ;) , but I have a
1v. What can I say? Best 35mm camera I've ever used,
and that includes my Ms 3 and 6 (and Contaxes, and
Rollei 3003). If you want fast shooting speeds, you
need the booster, which adds enormously to the size
and weight - otherwise, it's surprisingly compact.

Nick