Subject: [Leica] Olympus DSLR
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Mar 19 19:08:19 2006

Oh what a happy tale. Exporting US and EU jobs will remarkably transform
China into a bastion of civil rights and democracy. Such optimism should
be saved for fairy tales; it is unwarranted in rational debate. And what
will such job exporting turn the US and EU into politically? Optimistic
about
that?

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Olympus DSLR)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Olympus DSLR)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Olympus DSLR)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Olympus DSLR)