Subject: [Leica] PAW 11 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 19 21:34:51 2006

Jeffery, I have been using D76 1:1 for 7 1/2 minutes at 20/68 degrees.

I am not sure if the private brand stuff by the various suppliers
(Acupan or something like that) is Fomapan or Fortepan. I'm pretty
sure that "Classicpan" is Fortepan.

There's a big difference beween Fortepan and Fomapan, so I'd be
careful when picking it up.

Once again ... when wet, it is soft, soft, soft. No wiping and wash it
plenty long enough to get the anti-halation (sp?) layer off.

Thanks for looking,
Daniel