Subject: [Leica] PAW 11 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 19 21:44:42 2006

Thanks Jim.

My grandfather and grandmother moved from Humphreys county (around
Erin I think) to southern Illinois right around the time for the
depression, the twenties. A lot of the family stayed behind. I have
memories of going to visit my great grandmother. There's a picture of
her, my grandfather, my father and me (four generations). My great
grandmother was a Van Hook. Then there's my grandmother's side of the
family ... (all father's side here. My mother's side were
northerners).

Anywhere close to you?

Best,
Daniel