Subject: [Leica] Remember when ...?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 20 11:05:14 2006

Remember when the kids were young and we could pack them into the
back-seat and head out on a little field trip?

Ewa, my wife, and I got a little sentimental. We gave them 20 minutes
warning (in order to save their games etc) and then an order to pack
themselves into the backseat of the Renault Clio.

Now a Clio isn't big. We quit buying big cars because we rarely made a
long trip all five at the same time. It's a little car ... and the
kiddies are no longer little runts. They're 20, 18 and 16.

But they have enough sense not to fight with us when they know we're serious.

So they packed in. Really needed that 20 on the M3 ... but the 35 had
to do today. I just had to take three shots to take them all in:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v12/06v12-0003.jpg.html

Sure, it's cramped ... but "yes", "you have to have a seatbelt"
(actually, we didn't need to point that out):

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v12/06v12-0001.jpg.html

Rebecca is the youngest, so her big brothers make her sit in the middle:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v12/06v12-0002.jpg.html

Then off we went and surprized them with an excellent Sunday dinner at
a decent restaurant (not too far away ... they were kind of cramped).

M3, 35/2.0 Summicron and 400TX.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Remember when ...?)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Remember when ...?)