Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 20 12:10:42 2006

Wasn't you, BD, who told us the story:

The decisive moment, for Cartier-Bresson, was the moment he saw a
frame on the contact sheet he liked :-)

I'll have to get a book of portraits, Walt. I've just seen some of the
"greatest hits" collections. I guess I just like his other kinds of
shots better (and I like them a lot, I'm certainly not belittling his
work).

Daniel