Subject: In defence of NJ (WAS: [Leica] Sunday Dog, Bored )
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Tue Mar 21 14:59:29 2006

Also Jersey bred and raised. We left Princeton
in the 70s. I had gone to high school down
the road in Hightstown, nearby where the
photographer Ben Shahn lived. Avoided staying
in Princeton for college thus escaping the fate
of being labeled a townie. I feel no need to
defend NJ, a good place to be from!

Peter.
SF, CA