Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 22 09:28:41 2006

And what of the"other falling soldier" that was carried off before
Garcia got his? Don't tell me, "it's just a flesh wound".  Hell, we
have  hundreds of unaccounted  men  from Viet Nam in a war full of
cameras and instant communications.. Who could believe in the accuracy
of  "war archives" from 1936 Spain? As long as we are discussing
credibility  look into the Spanish  governments response to Gene Smith's
*/Spanish Village./* No wonder this world is in such bad shape, walking
on water, rocks into bread, resurrections and a host of other
supernatural crap. But don't fret, if we continue the way we are going
in another generation or two we'll all be able to walk on water. We sure
a hell won't be able to drink it though.

Walt