Subject: [Leica] Re: GeeBee's PAW
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBeesPaw)
Date: Wed Mar 22 09:48:27 2006

From: <lrzeitlin@optonline.net>

Subject: [SPAM] [Leica] Re: GeeBee's PAW

> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : orange filter : Ilford Delta 400
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06045.htm
>
> But do you use a Noctilux in daylight because it just happens to be
> mounted on your M6 or because the
> residual abberations of such a fast lens add an ethereal quality to your
> photos? Serious question.
>
> Larry Z

Hi Larry,

I could embark on a convoluted rationale as to why I shoot a Noctilux in
broad daylight but the truth is much more straight forward :-). I don't use
use
it for its  'signature' look, if indeed it even has one beyond the
distinctive bokeh which, incidentally, I like but because it cost me ?1000
and I need to get something from it by way of justification for the outlay.

 I saw one and I lusted after it. It really is that simple.

--Graham