Subject: [Leica] Re: GeeBee's PAW
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 22 12:15:34 2006

Larry Z said asked:

> Graham,
> Nice picture.
> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : orange filter : Ilford Delta 400
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06045.htm

> But do you use a Noctilux in daylight because it just happens to be
> mounted > on your M6 or because the residual abberations of such a fast
> lens add an
> ethereal quality to your photos? Serious question.<<<<<<

I'm not Graham nor answering for him on your question.But I have a question
for you.

>> " because the residual aberrations of such a fast lens add an
> ethereal quality to your photos? "<<<<<

I've used a Noctilux since it was available in Canada, '72-73? And at times
it was - is my main lens indoor and out. However I was never aware of this
condition. Is this something I've missed all these years that's good, bad or
ugly? Serious question.

ted