Subject: [Leica] LKH photos from Uruguay
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Mar 22 12:00:29 2006

Walt - I think there is some piece of information that's missing for
me to enjoy them.  To begin to understand the Schoenberg I had to
learn how to hear differently.  Must be something different about the
seeing required to get peeling paint and Equivalents.

Now, when I have some more time we'll have to have a nice long chat
about Yo Yo Ma.  Maybe if we changed your meds for a while...   Might
calm you down a bit...   ;-)

Dick