Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 22 14:59:07 2006

God is right! don't tell me we opened another of those worm cans? BTW, I
was once in a JU52 used by the German Air Force in that war. And yes,
I'm a bit familiar with Guernica. Perhaps I should not have narrowed it
down to fascists and communists but rather left wing/right wing. :-P   I
was in Spain in 1974. Had always wanted to go there.Maybe it was because
I  grew up on a diet of Hemingway, Segovia, and Corridas. It was, I am
sorry to say, one of my major disappointments. Now South France, an
entirely different story. Paris was absolutely and endlessly
fascinating. /*It was the best of times...it was full of the damn French.*/

See ya later, alligator

Walt
/*