Subject: [Leica] Actual Leica discussion
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 24 06:22:46 2006

I have been using a 21 SA for years and have been quite happy with its
performance, especially the close focus ability.  However, with a DM on the
horizon and a probable incompatibility with the deep protrusion into the
interior of the camera, I will be in the market for a very wide lens soon I
believe.

So, what are the groups experiences with the new 21 Zeiss offering and what
rumors from people who might know but can only obliquely talk about new
lenses coming from Solms that are wider than 21?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Actual Leica discussion)