Subject: [Leica] Scanning Velvia film
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri Mar 24 11:22:40 2006

Tina - I'm using the little brother Epson R1800 for prints up to 13x19" and
love the quality. The K/K3 inks are the equal at least of Fuji Crystal
Archive wet chemistry prints. I do need to try out some of the new papers -
so far have mostly used Epson's Premium Glossy. Do your custom papers come
with good profiles for you 4800? I wonder if they have profiles for the
R1800?
Gary T