Subject: [Leica] FS: Schneider loupe and Nikon LS-2000 scanner
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Mar 24 23:46:45 2006

Given that I no longer shoot 35mm film, perhaps someone is interested in
these two items:

- Schneider Aspherical 6x loupe, mint condition with box. 100 EUR incl.
shipping (new price at B&H is $190).

- Nikon LS-2000 film scanner. Overhauled by Nikon in Switzerland in
2002. This is an old model, but it will still deliver scans better than
any flatbed, especially if you use Vuescan software (included). I don't
think it takes 110V, so this is only of interest for European/UK buyers
(in the case of a UK buyer, I will provide the plug adapter). 300 EUR
incl. shipping.

Payment by Paypal (add 3.9%) or bank transfer.

Contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman