Subject: [Leica] and now something to stun and distract you all
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Mar 24 23:50:15 2006

First: week 11 is a cool shot.

Second: Kyle's mail back in 2000 suggesting this project was a seminal
event in my photography. Nothing else I have done, no equipment I have
bought, has had a similar influence on my development as a photographer.
The weekly posting and the feedback received is now part of my life, and
an important part at that--now in the 6th year in my case.

So once again, Kyle: thank you for starting this and inspiring me and
others.

Nathan