Subject: [Leica] new to DMR - newbie question
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Mar 25 08:57:44 2006

I remind you that your SL2 never had these problems...... !

Are you sure you want to go digital?  This is the start of a new world....
the world of techno-photography, where your 13 year old son or daughter is
your best friend.....Maybe a switch to something besides K64 is a less
painful choice?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I've plugged the camera into the computer via the supplied (firewire?) cable
- am I supposd to see something happen?  Do I need an OS upgrade?  the
installer for PS Elements supplied with the DMR complains about the OS.

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] new to DMR - newbie question)