Subject: [Leica] new to DMR - newbie question
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 25 12:20:29 2006

Actually, Frank, all kidding aside - I can't think of anything that I've
learned since starting to scan film that has become pass? -except what I had
to learn to scan film, as I don't shoot it or scan it anymore. But
everything I've learned about Photoshop, and dealing with digital, has
remained useful, even though I've worked with numerous different cameras. Of
course as long as I was shooting film, the same thing was true about film
and film cameras - even though there was a world of difference between my
first Kodak Bantam, my first Leica IIIc, and my last Nikon F100 and my Leica
M6s. Oh, wait, there wasn't that much difference between the Leica IIIc and
the M6s, was there? :-)