Subject: [Leica] Maine workshop
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 25 16:28:04 2006

All of this discussion about starting out, shooting and shooting, etc.
reminds me to once again let anyone vaguely interested know that I will once
again be teaching my Day In Our Life workshop at the Maine Photo Workshops,
in Rockport, ME, the week of July 2-8. While I realize that there's probably
nothing I could possibly teach anyone on this list, if anyone is at all
interested, contact me off-list and I'd be happy to send you the preliminary
syllabus.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Maine workshop)