Subject: [Leica] OT: Source for Lens Hoods for Russian Jupiter LTM Lenses
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Mar 25 21:22:12 2006

The seller called "heavystar" on eBay sold me my 40.5 vented hood for
the normal lens. He has a whole slew of hoods, step-up, step-down
rings etc.

http://tinyurl.com/hxy6c

You can see it on the "me" picture from a few days ago:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v45_0015

Like Jim says, the Jupiter-12 doesn't need one. It's built in ...
unless you put a filter on.

Daniel