Subject: [Leica] OT: Source for Lens Hoods for Russian Jupiter LTM Lenses
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 26 03:37:47 2006

Heavystar is great--their sales dept. is actually in CA. Their e-mail is
heavy2stars@ix.netcom.com.

Daniel Ridings <dlridings@gmail.com> wrote:  The seller called "heavystar"
on eBay sold me my 40.5 vented hood for
the normal lens. He has a whole slew of hoods, step-up, step-down
rings etc.

http://tinyurl.com/hxy6c

You can see it on the "me" picture from a few days ago:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v45_0015

Like Jim says, the Jupiter-12 doesn't need one. It's built in ...
unless you put a filter on.

Daniel