Subject: [Leica] new photos, 100% Leica
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sun Mar 26 10:47:16 2006

Hi George,

I haven't gotten to the point where I've gotten the most out of the DMR (no
RAW file developer yet) so please keep this in mind w.r.t. my comments.  I
also have not done any controlled tests, just looking at the files from
real-world conditions on my monitor.

With the above in mind, the DMR files easily bests Provia 400F particularly
with a severe crop such as this one.  Beyond this I should get more
experience before commenting.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento