Subject: [Leica] #050 : #051
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Mar 26 17:38:35 2006

One of the things I remember from my first visit to the US in 1970 is
my astonishment that every American I met mentioned the fog in
England. I was 20 then and had only experienced a handful of foggy
days in my life! I guess the English weather is as inaccurately
portrayed by Hollywood as everything else British!
Graham's pictures are typical of the rolling countryside of much of
the UK, not just Northamptonshire where I lived for a few years.
Frank