Subject: [Leica] Spring flowers from a walk through the neighborhood
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 27 14:41:05 2006

Adam Bridge showed:

> As a part of my weight loss and general fitness campaign I've been
> doing walks and carrying my camera, and even tripod, with me. Here are
> a few spring flowers from a walk yesterday.
>
> I'm not big into the names of flora but I liked this white one a lot:
><http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/26/_L3U9868-crp.jpg>
>> And the purples in this grouping caught me:
>> <http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/26/_L3U9876-crp.jpg>
>> These, said the lady who was gardening, are wall flowers. She planted
> them, she told me with a giggle, next to the naked ladies. I can't
> wait for summer...
><http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/26/WallFlower.jpg>

HI Adam,

My first re-action ... excellent exposures.

Composition? Don't you think they're just a tad "too centred?" Minor nit
pick but with flowers it's so easy to get sucked into putting them dead
centre rather than off to the 1/3 areas. Doesn't always work mind you but
it's worth taking into consideration when looking through the view finder.

Other than that not bad at all for a stroll about. :-)

ted