Subject: [Leica] Four March pics
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 27 14:55:37 2006

bill harting showed:

> Four more pictures from the last few weeks, all M, all TriX, scanned from
> prints

 > Plymouth waterfront at dusk, ei 1600 --  there is shadow detail
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/album343/Clubw<<

Bill I don't care if there's shadow detail, leave that to the techie folks
to worry about simply because it's a damn fine photograph. :-)

My nit pick would be... "take about a 1/4 inch off the bottom and it feels
better. OK that's me, but it just gut feels better doing it.

> A toxic waste site they'll soon be tearing down
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/album343/Downw<<

Unfortunately this one doesn't do anything for me and might have been a
better picture taken at an earlier time of day.

> This guy won't pose
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/album343/Jeffw1<<<

You could've fixed this one right quickly with nothing more than dropping to
your knees or dang near it, same foot position. It might have improved and
made a kind of fun shot by making his foot and hand distorted. And that
would fix him for the next time a buddy wanted him to pose for a moment! ;-)

> Maggie's pleased her picture got in the art show
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/album343/Pleasedw<<<

What can one say about a young lady as pleased as all get out about being in
a photo show! :-)

ted