Subject: [Leica] First rainbow of Spring
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Mar 28 09:49:45 2006

They've been on vacation since I shot that! I have a 8 x 10 for them
and they already have my cinnamon teal on the wall.

An aside - I went back and removed the bright silver cables from the
image in photoshop. Well, actually I have ATTEMPTED to do so. It was
the hardest job of retouching I have ever attempted and it's not done
yet - good enough for 8 x 10 but any larger and the results are NOT
happy. Where the cables cross the rainbow - and the path through the
trees is really really ugly to get right - it's as much painting as it
is anything.

Adam