Subject: [Leica] Some Really Good Photography on the LUG
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Tue Mar 28 12:20:11 2006

>>Is it just me or am I correct that the work posted on the LUG has
>>been reaching an ever higher level of late?

Probably because unlike many other lists, the LUG has a higher percentage of
people
who actually shoot with their cameras and don't sit around polishing their
gear.
Kyle is on his 7th year of PAW. That's a lot of practice!

I also think the simple fact that a Leica M or LTM will fit in a bag or
jacket pocket makes a
big difference in how often people shoot. Would you lug around a Canon 1v or
Nikon F5
on a daily basis? You can't shoot without a camera and practice makes
perfect.

Feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com