Subject: [Leica] Slidehow software, with narration
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Wed Mar 29 09:10:17 2006

The quality will suffer if you burn your video to a DVD, as that is only
NTSC or PAL resolution.  You really need 1024x768 minimum to do an
acceptable slide show.  If you have the latest iMovie that supports HD, then
you can create a high resolution Quicktime file and play it off your
computer.

--Jim Laurel